Pascalization gives you an advantage
Pascalization or High Pressure Processing (HPP) is a mild preservation technique for packaged fresh food and food products. Pascal Processing is an HPP expert. With this technique we put packaged foods under very high pressure. We use purified water and a pressure up to 6,000 bar or 87,000 psi. So high that bacteria and decay no longer stand a chance. Pascalization is 100% natural and safe.
HPP has six major benefits that give you a huge advantage:
- Longer shelf life: The sell date of fresh chilled foods is extended considerably.
- Safer: Products demonstrably meet all safety requirements.
- Clean Label: Preservatives are no longer needed.
- Saving energy: You are saving 80% energy compared to heat pasteurization.
- Healthier: All nutritional vitamins and minerals are retained.
- Tastier: The natural flavor is preserved.
Products with high added value
Pascalization is very efficient for your chilled export products with high added value such as:
- juices, smoothies, sauces and dips;
- fish, shellfish (oysters) and crustaceans (lobster, crab, shrimp)
- meat and meat products;
- ready-to-eat meals;
- chilled raw ingredients (such as egg mimosa for salads);
Discover the benefits of pascalization for your products and business.